All new families are required to have a FREE "meet & greet" session before any services can begin.
Understanding what your needs are is the first step… Once you fill out our contact form we will schedule a consultation. Setting up a time in which we meet at your home face to face allows you to introduce us to your furry member(s) of the family. It also lets us get a feel for the home, pet(s) and to ensure that we are the best fit for you and your companion’s lifestyle needs.
During this 30-60 minute visit, we will:
- Create a personalized Pet Care Plan
- Perform a pet assessment so we can identify abnormal behavior and health related issues
- Review our policies and procedures
- Check house keys and learn to set your alarm
- Identify and document your pet’s food, medications, and favorite sleeping spots
- Make sure forms are completed
- Answer any questions you have about our services
- Set the foundation of an everlasting bond with them and you
(Rate per visit is finalized at the time of your FREE consultation)
Personalized Individual Pet Care
Being a family focused business we know that family is family no matter the species or breed. We offer just what today’s families are pursuing; one-on-one attentive care of their beloved companions. We recognize that each family’s needs differ from the next. This is why we provide a wide range of services that are tailored to fit your unique situation. Our services are offered in 30 minute blocks whether you’re receiving a Daily Care/Potty Break, Weekly Dog Walk, or Pet Sitting visit.
All visits include the following:
- Mental and Physical stimulation throughout the visit
- Replenishment of food, water and when requested, a snack
- Litter box waste removal
- Accident clean up (Potty in the house or other messes)
- Medication Administration (varies on pet’s temperament and type of medication)
- Unlimited TLC
- The ‘Lived In Look’ (Trash, Collection of mail, alternating of lights, playing the tv or radio)
- Watering of Plants (small areas or individual plants)
- Text update with photos
Holiday and Weekend Services
- Memorial Day
- 4th Of July
- Labor Day
- Martin Luther King Jr Birthday
- Washington Birthday
- Columbus day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- New Years Day
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Please Note: Request to cancel must be received by our office in writing or via e-mail with written confirmation back from our office to avoid financial responsibility.
Dog Walks, Daily Care, and Potty Breaks Cancellations *:
A request must be received 36 hours prior to the service date.
Pet Sitting cancellations *:
For single day (once a day) reservations, a minimum of 48 hours is required.
For multiple visits/day (2 or more visits a day) reservations, a minimum of 72 hours is required.
Overnight cancellations require a 5-day notice. Anything less will result in a 1-day rate fee charge.
* Families will be charged and responsible for any visit(s) for which we arrive to the house due to no cancellation notice or less than the stated required timeframe.