- Celebrate Veterinary Technician Week by using all their skillsby AVMA@Work Editor on October 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Veterinary technicians are critical team members every day of the year and have been instrumental in keeping our practices operating during the pandemic. Please join us this week in marking National Veterinary Technician Week by celebrating and honoring their commitment to compassionate, high-quality veterinary care for all animals.
- Enhancing collaboration with our overseas veterinary partnersby AVMA@Work Editor on October 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
International relationships give the AVMA an even stronger voice as we advocate in the United States and around the world for the importance of veterinary medicine to society.
- New video library helps AVMA members combat cyberbulliesby AVMA@Work Editor on October 13, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In a world of social media and online reviews, veterinarians face both opportunities and risks. A new video library created in partnership by the AVMA and AVMA Trust can help you combat cyberbullies and protect your online reputation.
- Don’t miss this animal welfare learning opportunityby AVMA@Work Editor on October 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
AVMA members have a unique opportunity to deepen your knowledge of animal welfare while earning CE and meeting like-minded colleagues. Register by October 22, 2021, for AVMA’s Animal Welfare Assessment Contest.
- USDA begins process to identify veterinary shortage areasby AVMA@Work Editor on October 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
State animal health officials have until November 8, 2021, to submit nominations for locations to be designated as USDA veterinary shortage areas in 2022.