- Science on the go: Catch the Veterinary Vertex podcastby AVMA@Work Editor on September 22, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The AVMA journals' new weekly podcast gives a behind-the-scenes look at cutting-edge research findings with practical implications.
- President's Column: Join us on this important journeyby AVMA@Work Editor on September 19, 2022 at 12:00 pm
AVMA President Dr. Lori Teller invites you to join her - and colleagues across the country - on a unique journey toward greater DEI in veterinary medicine.
- Share what you know: Become an AVMA Convention presenterby AVMA@Work Editor on September 16, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Do you have an idea for a CE seminar that would resonate with colleagues?
- How one clinic improved patient care & efficiency with remote monitorsby AVMA@Work Editor on September 15, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Check out AVMA’s newest telehealth case study. See how the Charleston Veterinary Referral Center implemented wireless wearable devices to improve patient care, save time, and get better outcomes.
- Be ready to help in a disaster: Become a veterinary first responderby AVMA@Work Editor on September 1, 2022 at 5:00 pm
If you’ve ever wanted to lend a hand in a disaster situation, AVMA’s Veterinary First Responder Certificate Program ensures you're prepared to do so efficiently and effectively. It's available on Axon and free for AVMA members.