- Brush up on oral health with JAVMA supplemental issueby AVMA@Work Editor on December 5, 2023 at 2:00 pm
The latest JAVMA supplement will help clinicians make evidence-based diagnostic and treatment recommendations for a wide variety of oral pathologies and animal species.
- Just one thing: Developing leadership skillsby AVMA@Work Editor on December 4, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Leadership is vital to any organization's success, and effective leadership requires professional development. It can take as little as 15 minutes to start down a path to building these skills.
- Chart of the Month: Pet owners equate in-person visits with best careby AVMA@Work Editor on November 30, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Though some argue that a virtual VCPR would increase access to care, results of a new survey of pet owners overwhelmingly suggest otherwise.
- How can we better prepare graduates for practice?by AVMA@Work Editor on November 29, 2023 at 3:04 pm
A new initiative aims to support veterinary medical colleges in reshaping clinical education to better prepare graduates for the multifaceted demands of real-world practice.
- Need CE? Check out the popular webinars of 2023by AVMA@Work Editor on November 22, 2023 at 3:00 pm
See what your colleagues are learning about. Here are some of this year's most-watched courses in the veterinary CE library on AVMA Axon®.