- Chart of the Month: The key to client loyaltyby AVMA@Work Editor on May 27, 2022 at 3:00 pm
The most loyal clients are those who find the veterinary team friendly, and those who are happy with the overall value and quality of veterinary services.
- Add science to your scroll: Follow AVMA journals on socialby AVMA@Work Editor on May 23, 2022 at 5:08 am
AVMA's scientific journals have expanded their social media presence. Now, it's even easier than ever for working veterinarians to stay abreast of the latest practical research findings.
- A tip of the hat to veterinary graduates and studentsby AVMA@Work Editor on May 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
In a world that has presented its share of challenges and uncertainty of late, we can confidently say that the future of our profession is in good hands.
- Are you prepared if your reputation comes under attack?by AVMA@Work Editor on May 18, 2022 at 1:00 pm
When it comes to your clinic’s online presence, having a plan for how to handle a crisis is one of the best ways to safeguard your reputation. New videos in AVMA’s reputation management library provide actionable tips that help you prepare.
- When do cats and dogs need antibiotics?by AVMA@Work Editor on May 9, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Four new printable resources will allow AVMA members to quickly reference antibiotic prescription recommendations and communicate with clients about when antibiotics may or may not be needed.